Life Is Not Sweet Like Sugar.....
There are many things in life that make us who we are today, and many things that will keep us changing everyday.
Somethings that have made me who I am today would be the birth of my children. Yes, July 1st 2002 and November 4th 2008 were two life changing events in my life. Having kids makes most of us grow up and realize we are responsible for another life. Now if that doesn't scare someone shitless then I don't think anything will.
Another life changing event in my life is when I had a partial hysterectomy, it was done in two parts. It was also the first time I was cut into. I know I was done having children, but there was something about never ever having the choice of being able to have them made me sad.
I guess I have this thought in the back of my mind, if I ever meet a man that would want another child I could never give them that, but that is part of who I am.
And lets talk about my marriage, if I didn't mention that I would be lying to myself. There was a lot of things that led to the end of my marriage. It took years in the making, he may not think so but it did. It takes two to break it just like it takes two to make it. A lot of little things through out the years should have made me realize where this was going, but I think it took our family trip of July of 2010 for me to really see it all. It was one of those things where you see everyone enjoying them selves and you are just sitting there wondering what the hell? But it wasn't until December 7th that I told him I wanted something done about it. Well instead of trying to make anything better it all got worse, really worse. On July 7th 2011 my divorce was final. There are lots of bump I went through within that time, but life isn't sweet like sugar.
It's only as sweet as you make it out to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment