Saturday, August 20, 2011

I am just me .....

I am Just Me ........

I go by Rose because when I hear my real name I'm either in trouble or someone wants money.

Well the first thing I will say about myself is that I am not a writer, and will never claim to be.

~I'm 33 yrs old
~I have two amazing children. I live for those two monkeys
~I'm a single mother
~I have worked for the same office for ten years
~I have worn glasses since I was seven
~I have crazy curly hair
~I love to bake and cook for others
~I love the outdoors, parks,playgrounds,the ocean. I love it all
~I will try just about everything once
~I am now seeing the world with a new set of eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Can't wait to get a peek inside that head of yours that you are always lost in ;-) <3 ya hun!

    ReplyDelete